A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Matysik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Matysik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Matysik, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Matysik graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Matysik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Anthony Matysik DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerard A. Matysik practice?
- Dr. Gerard Matysik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Matysik practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miramar Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pella, IA and Pensacola, FL.
See Miramar Beach Internists and Miramar Beach Pulmonologists.