Pediatricians

Yorktown Pediatrics
1880 Commerce St
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
914-962-5556
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Horrible Experience and Still Confused By What I Saw  |  show details
by Robert Canna on Oct 28th, 2013

After waiting over one hour to see a doctor, mind you to ask a question about a little redness on our 23 month old daughter was experiencing near her chin, my wife and I got frustrated and left. We were told that they had an emergency earlier in the day that set back the entire day. I wish I could use that line where I work, LOL. A nurse then came out due to the commotion and tried to put her two sense in and stated an erroneous misconception that the majority of the children in the waiting room where there for physicals when clearly, with my own two eyes I saw them drooling on the non-washed toys in the waiting, mucous bubbles coming out of their nostrils, one child was coughing so hard that hospitalization crossed my mind several times. But, according to this imbecile, who had no business in the conversation, stated previously, physicals. They have a bowl full of lollipops sitting on a counter on the front desk which belongs behind the counter so that these children who are there for "physicals" as the aforementioned imbecile put it, children do not continuously reach there germ infested hands into the bowl and spread disease to those of us that are non-infected. Lastly, the ventilation is non-existent, there is not a window open, so you guessed it, germs are on the menu and they are not going away. I guess that's how they stay in business! But do not take my word for it, I dare you to go and see the chaos for yourself and let your mind and senses be blown, but make sure you give yourself at least an hour wait time.... I think its a very fair review......

|  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

Although my wait for well visits is short , they do have a lot of patience but I never feel rushed.