A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard McGorisk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard McGorisk, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGorisk
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGorisk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard McGorisk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGorisk graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGorisk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard M McGorisk MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. McGorisk practice?
- Dr. Gerard McGorisk has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard McGorisk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.