A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Melanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Melanson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Melanson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melanson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Melanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Francis Melanson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerard F. Melanson practice?
- Dr. Gerard Melanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Melanson practices Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Leesburg Surgeons.