A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Melanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Melanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melanson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Melanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Melanson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melanson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Francis Melanson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerard F. Melanson practice?
- Dr. Gerard Melanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Melanson practices Surgery near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Leesburg Surgeons.