A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Mosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Mosby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Peptic Ulcer
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosby graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mosby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Majella Mosby MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. Mosby practice?
- Dr. Gerard Mosby has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Mosby practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Park, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.