A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Mullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Mullin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Mullin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Emmanuel Mullin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard E. Mullin practice?
- Dr. Gerard Mullin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Mullin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.