A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Mullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Mullin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mullin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Mullin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Holistic Health
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Emmanuel Mullin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard E. Mullin practice?
- Dr. Gerard Mullin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Mullin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Gastroenterologists.