Dr. Gerard Mullin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Mullin?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Mullin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017

Anxiety blamed as source of health problems

Saw Dr. Mullin for multiple positive SIBO results, then dismissed w/o explanation after 1 negative result. He and staff refused to answer any of my calls/emails. Refused to retest for SIBO even though Dr. Mullin advises that SIBO often recurs and I had ongoing symptoms. Dr. Mullin decided anxiety was the source of my symptoms b/c he couldn't figure it out, and convinced my PCP that further pursuit of a diagnosis would be detrimental. After my own research, I was diagnosed with MALS requiring a major vascular surgery. Mullin still refusing care after surgery (and another positive SIBO test interpreted by Dr. Mullin) Continues to use anxiety as an excuse despite confirmed diagnoses of SIBO and MALS. Will not acknowledge these diagnoses. Refuses to answer calls, messages or see me for follow up even though he is the specialist in this area. Convinced PCP to not order another SIBO test despite my recent positive result. Extremely unprofessional and inexplicable behavior.

March 28th, 2015

Patient Beware

I read Dr. Mullin's first book and waited 8 months for my first appointment with him. His intern met with me and completed an intake form. She then left to brief Dr. Mullin. They both returned and Dr. Mullin spoke with me for quite definitely no more than 10 minutes. His recommendation was that I take magnesium. He then stood up, walked to the door, turned to me as he turned the doorknob to leave saying, "Oh, and re-read Chapter Five". Then he walked out.

August 19th, 2010

Well worth my wait.

June 11th, 2010

ease of access. return my call right away. warm and pleasant. accurately identified my clinical problem. My medications releived my pain and symptoms.

October 28th, 2016