Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard Muraida
Dr. Gerard Muraida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Muraida is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque, Lovelace Medical Center and West Mesa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard Muraida has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gerard Muraida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Joy Lovette
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi34
Dr. Ellen Kim
Adult Care, Family Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.35 mi20
Dr. Suzanne Pinon
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.35 mi25