A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Nagorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Nagorski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagorski
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagorski Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagorski graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Paul Nagorski DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Nagorski practice?
- Dr. Gerard Nagorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Nagorski practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists and Kansas City Child Psychiatrists.