Dr. Gerard Newcomer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Newcomer?

Awesome

Posted on June 25th, 2013

My dad doesn't speak much English so I would have to translate everything and Dr.Newcomer was very patient with everything. He would explain everything and answered all of our questions. It was a very busy day and he would always find a minute to keep us updated. He was very kind and overall great

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Met Dr. Newcomer last night in the ER. I really liked him. He gives you a straight answer and honest opinion but takes into account your feelings as well. It was very busy and my case was not as much of an emergency but he still made time to talk to me. I also overheard him dealing with many other patients and he was the same way. Smart, straight to the point, no nonsense.

ok