Learn more about Dr. Gerard O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard O'Halloran, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Halloran
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Halloran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard O'Halloran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Halloran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Owatonna Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard L O'Halloran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. O'Halloran practice?
- Dr. Gerard O'Halloran has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gerard O'Halloran practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Faribault, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Faribault Otolaryngologists.