A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard O'Halloran, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard O'Halloran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Halloran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Northfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Louis O'Halloran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. O'Halloran practice?
- Dr. Gerard O'Halloran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard O'Halloran practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Willmar, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Faribault, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Willmar Otolaryngologists.