Learn more about Dr. Gerard O'Halloran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard O'Halloran, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Halloran
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Halloran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard O'Halloran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Halloran graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Halloran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Owatonna Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard L O'Halloran MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard L. O'Halloran practice?
- Dr. Gerard O'Halloran has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gerard O'Halloran practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Faribault, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Faribault Otolaryngologists.