inactive

Dr. Gerard O'Halloran MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Faribault, MN

March 3rd, 2013
I would highly recommend Dr. O' Halloran. He spent a lot of time with me, and explained everything very clearly. I never felt that he was in a hurry to get to the next appointment.

March 3rd, 2011
We love Dr. O'Halloran
Dr. O'Halloran is a great doctor. He is caring and is straight forward. Dr. O'Halloran has been our family's ENT for several years and has done surgery on two of our children. He takes care of simple problems as well as the more comples ones. Our son had extensive nasal surgery and Dr. O'Halloran told us what to expect before, during and after surgery. He was wonderful for the after care as well. We love Dr. O'Halloran!

July 15th, 2010
Excellent ENT
I'm a complex ENT patient. This doctor is the one physician who truly made a difference in my life, not only as a provider, but as a champion for my cause. He's fantastic. He operated on two of my three kids as well - same story. I'm very grateful to know him.