A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Parent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Parent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parent
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Parent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Parent, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parent graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Parent has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Thomas Parent MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerard T. Parent practice?
- Dr. Gerard Parent has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Parent practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Cardiologists.