A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- A U M C-Allegheny Valley Hosp, Natrona Hts, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Alan Parker MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard A. Parker practice?
- Dr. Gerard Parker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Parker practices Urology near Laurinburg, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New Kensington, PA.
See Laurinburg Urologists.