A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Petersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Petersen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Gerard Petersen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. C G. Petersen practice?
- Dr. C Petersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. C Petersen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Pulmonologists.