Dr. Charles Gerard Petersen MD is male, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Petersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Tufts University, School Of Medicinedental.More Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Petersen practice?
Dr. Charles Petersen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Urgent Care Centers, and Bethlehem Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Petersen, Dr. Chas Petersen, Dr. Carl Petersen, Dr. Chuck Petersen