A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Petersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Petersen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Petersen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. C G. Petersen practice?
Dr. C Petersen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Pulmonologists.