A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersen
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Petersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Petersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Petersen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Gerard Petersen MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. C G. Petersen practice?
- Dr. C Petersen has 5 office locations.
Dr. C Petersen practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Pulmonologists.