Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerard Pregenzer
Dr. Gerard Pregenzer, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, NJ, with other offices in South Plainfield, NJ and Bridgewater, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pregenzer is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset and Overlook Hospital. Dr. Pregenzer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerard Pregenzer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Gerard Pregenzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, NJ.
Dr. Christine Masterson
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Warren, NJ 0.56 mi21
Dr. James Levey
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Warren, NJ 0.56 mi26
Dr. Tania Kasdaglis
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Warren, NJ 0.56 mi10