A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Pregenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Pregenzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Pregenzer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pregenzer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pregenzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Joseph Pregenzer FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Pregenzer practice?
- Dr. Gerard Pregenzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Pregenzer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near South Plainfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ.
See South Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.