Dr. Gerard Pregenzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Pregenzer?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Gerard Pregenzer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2015

The Best of the Best

Dr. Pregenzer is an extraordinary human being. He is incredibly intelligent, deeply compassionate, patient, and kind. He has guided me through pregnancies. deliveries, and feminine health issues with the grace of an angel over the course of twenty years. Many of my friends and relatives also receive their care from Dr. Pregenzer, and we could start a fan club. He is the best of the best, in all regards. My gratitude is deep.

January 29th, 2015

Love dr p

Dr p is the best been seeing him since I was 18 I am 35 now he just make u feel comfortable and take his time explaining everything. I move an hour in a half away to another state and I still drive down to see him!!!

January 26th, 2015

Have used Dr P for over 20 years he is wonderful

March 20th, 2014

I just want to thank Dr Pregenzer and his staff for making my mom and myself feel very comfortable. He is a wonderful doctor and took time to answer all my questions. Thanks again!!

July 10th, 2013

The Absolute Best!

A most compassionate, extremely competent and intelligent yet humble physician, Dr. Pregenzer has taken care of me for almost three decades. He delivered my babies with immense expertise and compassion, always putting my health and that of my children above anything else. He has cared for me and for a large circle of friends and relatives, and we are all so grateful to him for the integrity and devotion he brings to his vocation. His very presence made childbirth bearable, and the challenges of later life less intimidating. I have moved almost 200 miles away but come back to see Dr. Pregenzer for checkups and other medical needs. A respected scholar and innovator of new and less invasive surgery for women, he is exceptionally articulate and wants you to understand your own body and health issues clearly. Dr. Pregenzer makes you feel like you are the most important person on Earth. Thank God for Dr. Pregenzer! He is an angel!

March 15th, 2012

Fabulous doctor and support staff!

My doctor retired and I needed to find a new one. *yuck* I was not looking forward to the task. A client of mine, whom I trust, recommended Dr. Pregenzer. I called and set up an initial consultation. I am very "used" to waiting for doctors. Not at his office! He came into the room and APOLOGIZED for running 5-minutes behind. Wow! Talk about consideration! He is very well-read on many subjects pertaining to health, and he is very open to alternative therapies, treatments, and supplements. He is the very first doctor I have met that has NOT tried to "sell" me on a new one, or convince me to switch to a different medication! I don't want to be on medication at ALL, and we were able to find an alternative to using one. I am VERY pleased with his support staff - Luisa has been in contact with me to schedule and facilitate a same-day surgical procedure. She is FABULOUS! Very knowledgeable, very nice, and very accommodating! When in their office, everyone on his staff is NICE! Genuinely nice! Wow! I have been to places where this is not the case. I am definitely keeping him as my doctor for as long as he will have me! Thank you!! =)

July 27th, 2009

Excellent physician.

Great medical care provider, would recommend him.

April 13th, 2017