Learn more about Dr. Gerard Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Rabalais, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabalais accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Rabalais practice?
Dr. Gerard Rabalais practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists, Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors, Louisville Pediatricians, and Louisville Pediatric Specialists.