A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabalais
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rabalais Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Rabalais, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Paul Rabalais MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Gerard Rabalais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Rabalais practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.