A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Rabalais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Rabalais, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabalais graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rabalais has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard P Rabalais MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Gerard P. Rabalais practice?
- Dr. Gerard Rabalais has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Rabalais practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians and Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.