Dr. Gerard Rodziewicz MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Fayetteville, NY

no change

October 1st, 2013
THE BEST
Dr. Rodz is an amazing surgeon. I can't say enough about Jen or Mary either. Before my surgery at Crouse the nurses asked who was doing my disc replacement and fusion, I stated Rodz and they reinforced the confidence I already had in him stating he is the BEST in Syracuse. Personally speaking, I have referred numerous patients to his office. For those he couldn't help he referred on and stated thus. Getting an appointment was easy and Jen and Mary took care of all my pre and post surgery needs with insurance and testing etc. I must say I am very confused with the negative comments below as he is a spinal surgeon, he doesn't do brain tumors and how does spine surgery relate with seeing an ENT (Ear Nose Throat). Maybe if people double checked WHO they are blasting, they would realize they have the WRONG Doc! Rodz ROCKS! PS....he even called me at home the Saturday after my surgery to see how I was doing. THAT'S a personal touch!

June 12th, 2011
Best experience with a Physician & his staff in YEARS!
I would recommend Dr. Rodziewicz to anyone. I was unexpectedly looking at disc surgery very close to Christmas. He was very honest in his opinion, his staff is phenomenal, and they did everything in their power to accomodate all my wishes. After experiencing surgeries in the Utica area, Dr. Rodziewicz, his staff & the Northeast Surgery Center made me see what surgical experience & care SHOULD be like. They made a stressful, scary experience better than I ever could have imagined. Right from the front office staff, to Dr. Rodziewicz to his PA, to the staff at NE Surgical Center, there was nothing but true professionalism. Very impressive.

March 16th, 2011
A fabulous surgeon! Excellent communication with patient and family before, during and after surgery.My husband's surgery was a total success. His bedside manner is the best we have ever encountered with a doctor. A very talented doctor that is a huge asset to our community.A very positive experience for a risky surgery.

January 7th, 2009
Bad Surgery, But I'm still alive
I had brain surgery in 2001, only got about 20% of tumor removed, I now have permanent nerve damage. At that time I was unaware of how I should have recovered. I should have been referred to a specialist in my kind of tumor then, not 4 years later.