Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best doctor!! show details Best doctor!!
Jul 10th, 2015

Only been a patient for a year but he is the best dr I've ever had! I am very picky with Drs and I hAve no complaints! He doesn't rush you, listens , and truly cares!

best gynecologist ever show details best gynecologist ever
by Susan on Jan 22nd, 2015

I love Dr. Roy! He is so kind, he listens to any concerns I have, he makes me feel comfortable and he really cares about his patients. I've been a patient for only 5 years, but I am so glad I found such an awesome doctor.

Jun 3rd, 2013

Delivered both of my children with him. First delivery, he wasn't "on call" that night and came in anyway when the hospital called him. Second delivery, he came running back into the hospital to deliver me after he had already left. Followup discussions and visits in the hospital were fantastic. Always answered every question I had during regular gynecological checkup visits and obstetric visits. Staff is great with callbacks and answering questions. I see him mainly in the Southington office, but have utilized Southington and New Britain offices. I absolutely adore Dr. Roy and would recommend him to anyone.

Best doctor I have ever had. show details Best doctor I have ever had.
by Barbara on Jan 19th, 2013

Doctor Roy is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is caring, thoughtful, compassionate and understanding. His knowledge and experience are outstanding. I love having him as my doctor. He continues to help me with all aspects of my health. Thank you Dr. Roy.

Best Doctor Ever show details Best Doctor Ever
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Roy is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever met. I was referred to him by my gynecologist for a robotic hysterectomy. I just love the way he treats his patients and will continue with him as my new doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Roy, he is the BEST. TC

The best!! show details The best!!
May 30th, 2012

Dr Roy has delivered both of my children. Always goes out of his way , is knowledgable ,courteous, and has a way of making you feel comfortable I would definitely recommend him! They don't get any better than this!

Love this Doc show details Love this Doc
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr Roy was my ob/gyn through 2 births. He is the best doctor ever. He goes above and beyond by being thorough even if just to ease your mind. He is very personable and listens to my complaints and concerns. I would highly recommend him and always brag about him to family and friends.--cn

The most caring doctor I have had... show details The most caring doctor I have had...
Mar 21st, 2012

Dr. Roy was my obstetrician during my twin pregnancy. He was professional, knowledgable, compassionate and reliable.I had a traumatic situation during my pregnancy and he went above and beyond his call of duty to ensure that I was safe and healthy. I am a labor and delivery nurse and consider him one of the most skilled obstetricians in the area. I highly recommend him! I now have 5 year old twin girls that are healthy and happy. I am so grateful to him. Heather

Good Dr - BAD PRACTICE show details Good Dr - BAD PRACTICE
Mar 13th, 2012

I had one baby under Dr. Roy's care. I called the on-call doctor during my third trimester with suicidal thoughts. The on-call doctor said "This couldn't wait until Monday?" I said, "Sure, it can wait until Monday. I just hope I don't cut the baby out before then," and I hung up. No one called me back. No one tried to help me. I took myself to the ER. I no longer feel safe or comfortable staying with his practice if that is how I am treated.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
Dec 26th, 2010

Delivered my baby at NBG! Came in on Saturday morning I was getting discardged to see if I had any questions! Stayed late after shift to deliver me so I didn;t have someone that I didn't know! Just fantastic!

First baby show details First baby
Oct 31st, 2010

Great doctor! Very caring and polite.

"theres a pill for that" is NOT a cure show details "theres a pill for that" is NOT a cure
by loving husband on May 14th, 2010

This doctor needs to lose his license in my opinion. He has been prescribing heavy medication to an addict for almost. 2 years. One of the meds strictly warns not to be taken with antidepressants due to major health risks. He has ruined a young girls life due to negligence and improper reasearch on the drug cocktails he is prescribing. STAY AWAY.