A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Sais:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Sais is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Sais, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sais graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Sais has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard J Sais MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard J. Sais practice?
- Dr. Gerard Sais has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Sais practices Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.