A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schultz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard E Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard E. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Gerard Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Schultz practices Family Medicine near East Aurora, NY.
See East Aurora Family Physicians.