A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Schultz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard E Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard E. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Gerard Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Schultz practices Family Medicine near East Aurora, NY.
See East Aurora Family Physicians.