A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Selzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Selzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Selzer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selzer graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Selzer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Selzer practice?
- Dr. Gerard Selzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Selzer practices Psychiatry near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Psychiatrists.