A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Shu Tangyie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Shu Tangyie is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shu Tangyie
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Shu Tangyie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Shu Tangyie, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shu Tangyie graduated from Univ Fed Du Cameroun, Ctr Univ Des Sci De La Sante, Yaounde, Cameroon.
Dr. Shu Tangyie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Y Shu Tangyie MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Y. Shu Tangyie practice?
- Dr. Gerard Shu Tangyie has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Shu Tangyie practices Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.