Dr. Gerard Sykes MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bronx, NY

3.3

August 10th, 2016
He does not listen. He probably will give you about 5 minutes before he will be very anxious to leave.

November 9th, 2014
Dr Sykes is approachable and very detailed. He was polite and attentive to me. Have gone several times and will be back.

March 29th, 2013
Stay away
Dr. Sykes is like an actor trying to portray a doctor. He has limited medical knowledge and cares little about the patient or their histories. He's robotic, unresponsive, doesn't return calls from patients and is appears clueless about what drugs to prescribe.

May 5th, 2011
Not compassionate and unprofessional
I'm an allied health professional and my husband was under Dr. Sykes care. I was VERY disappointed with the care he received. Dr. Sykes has a condescending and dismissive attitude and when I called on behalf of my husband I NEVER received a call back. We ended up going to the ER. I was told by the office staff that he received his messages from me but never had the professional courtesy to call back (I started calling late morning in the business day so he had ample time to call between patients or at the end of the day after he finished appointments). I would NEVER recommend him as a Dr. His care was very poor and I'm not sure why he went into the field of medicine. In my experience, he has a total lack of concern and compassion for his patients.

June 17th, 2010
Being in the health care profession have allow me to know who is in it for the heart. Dr. Sykes is in for the right reasons. He listen to his patients and believes them.