A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Sztyber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sztyber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sztyber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Sztyber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sztyber graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sztyber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Cashiers Hospital Inc
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
- Transylvania Community Hospital And Bridgeway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Sztyber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Sztyber practice?
- Dr. Gerard Sztyber has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Sztyber practices Family Medicine near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Family Physicians.