A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Tomasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Tomasso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomasso
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Tomasso, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomasso graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomasso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Medical Center
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Aspen Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Italo Tomasso FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gerard I. Tomasso practice?
- Dr. Gerard Tomasso has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Tomasso practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Internists and Glenwood Springs Gastroenterologists.