A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Turino is Excellent. Dr. Turino has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Turino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Anoxia, Asthma, and Bronchitis.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turino graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Turino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Turino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. Turino practice?
Dr. Gerard Turino practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Turino, Dr. Gerardo Turino, Dr. Garrett Turino, Dr. Jarrett Turino