Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Gerard Varlotta
Dr Gerard Varlotta, DO,, FACSM is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Scarsdale, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr Varlotta is affiliated with Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases and Tisch Hospital. Dr Varlotta has received 3 awards.
Dr Gerard Varlotta has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr Gerard Varlotta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Gerard Varlotta
Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY
Dr. John Ventrudo
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
New York, NY 0.02 mi10
Dr. Vadim Surikov
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine
New York, NY 0.06 mi20