A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Variotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Variotta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Variotta, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Variotta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Variotta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Variotta DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Variotta practice?
- Dr. Gerard Variotta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Variotta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Physiatrists and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.