A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Variotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Variotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Variotta, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Variotta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Variotta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Variotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard Variotta practice?
Dr. Gerard Variotta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.