Learn more about Dr. Gerard Variotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Variotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Variotta
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Variotta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Variotta, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Variotta graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Variotta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Variotta DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Variotta practice?
- Dr. Gerard Variotta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Variotta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.