Dr. Gerard Varlotta DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Life changing!!!
I have a very complex body and many pain problems. Dr. Varlotta has not only sent me to the best physial therapists but has also been able to treat my neuromuscular pain problems when others couldn't.

April 6th, 2017
April 6, 2017. Waiting in waiting room 75 mins.
Dr Varlotta is an excellent Doctor! Best in his Field!! I have been with him since 1999. That is why I have stayed with him. Unfortunately his office staff is terrible! His receptionist is rude and incompetent! She never gets RX sent in correctly and never checks back for anything!! Other staff members are not helpful and are rude as well. They have never smiled or welcomed you into office and seem annoyed!! Wait time to be seen by the doctor averages anywhere between 1-2 hours!! Very long!! You have to call back several times to make an appointment. You are sent directly to voice mail and never get a return call!

March 20th, 2017
I think many of these recent reviews are fake to counteract the older ones that inwoikd say from My experience with this doctor are accurate. I've seen this doctor on and off for over ten years. He's always late there is never a 5min wait so that's an indication the reviews are fake. He had an office on 34th street then at Nyu and now a new office. He likes to give pills and send you to other doctors for useless tests and injections. His follow up is terrible and his staff in all his offices is awful and not knowledgeable. He even has a poor reputation with his peers. He does a ton of workers comp claims which I think is his bread and butter because no one else sticks with this guy. He can be arrogant

March 20th, 2017
Dr. Varlotta is outstanding -- knowledgeable, personable and explains everything
Dr. Varlotta has healed me when others had not been able to make accurate diagnoses or provide successful treatments. After my first visit, I was pain free a short time later. He listens, understands and synthesizes symptoms resulting in accurate diagnoses and useful treatment.

March 16th, 2017
Outstanding and thoughtful care, with terrific outcome
Dr. Varolotta took a holistic view of my problems, gave me a thoughtful diagnosis and then developed a treatment plan that addressed not just my symptoms but my overall health. The outcome was outstanding and I am deeply grateful for his care.

March 16th, 2017
Diagnosed properly for first time in 9 years!
Excellent experience & relief in knowing I can finally move in the healthy direction.

March 7th, 2017
Thorough and clear diagnosis
Excellent

March 1st, 2017
Excellent experience during my visit with Dr. Varlotta today.
I had an exceptional experience during my visit with Dr. Varlotta today. He took time to explain any concerns he had with my present medical conditions. He is an exceptional and caring doctor.

March 1st, 2017
i like how he listens to my concerns and explains everything to me.
i love how he eases my concerns.

Great doctor.
Great

excellent treatment
excelent service and explanation

February 23rd, 2017
Your Hands With Doctor Valotta
Dr, varlotta been seeing him about 2 years , I trust HIM , He earn it , easy to talk to and a great Doctor !!