Dr Gerard Varlotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Gerard Varlotta?

Persistent Asthma

Get the facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr Gerard Varlotta?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

Supportive, knowledgeable, and patient

I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr.Varlotta who really listened to me when I felt there was a change in my level of pain. He was able to appreciate my symptoms and within a reasonable amount of time had developed a plan of care. I have referred him to colleagues who have also found him to be an excellent provider. His staff is very attentive and quick to respond to calls and follow-up visits.

September 12th, 2017

very professional

comfortable

September 12th, 2017

Superior care, attention, and diagnosis...

This physician is a superior in every respect. Diagnosis, treatment, and follow up are far better than most of my other experiences. I'm fortunate to enjoy care from several excellent doctors, and Dr. Varlotta stands at the top of the list.

August 30th, 2017

Good Dr

I have been going here for years. Dr. V is a good Dr that takes the time & cares.

August 30th, 2017

Dr Varlotta saved my life............

I was suffering from a broken facet cyst of my L4-5. It was Christmas, and all my doctors were on vacation. I was in horrible agony. I had spoken with the doctors office before, but they originally were booked and could not see me for weeks. When my pain got so bad I called everyone and anyone I could think of. I spoke with David Dr Varlotta's assistant and he could hear in my voice the terrible pain. He got me into the office that day, and I have been a faithful patient ever since.

June 29th, 2017

Perplexed

This doctor used to be good. Decades ago. He has waits over an hour in his office, doesn't return calls, has frustrated staff with his lack of patient follow through and doesn't return calls or make calls promised and cancels appointments. He also over orders injections and other tests I think to make more money for himself and his people he has relationships with. He is knowledgeable but if waiting hours and pulling teeth for follow though and getting no where and spending tons of money on tests is ok with you then be my gues.

April 26th, 2017

Life changing!!!

I have a very complex body and many pain problems. Dr. Varlotta has not only sent me to the best physial therapists but has also been able to treat my neuromuscular pain problems when others couldn't.

April 6th, 2017

April 6, 2017. Waiting in waiting room 75 mins.

Dr Varlotta is an excellent Doctor! Best in his Field!! I have been with him since 1999. That is why I have stayed with him. Unfortunately his office staff is terrible! His receptionist is rude and incompetent! She never gets RX sent in correctly and never checks back for anything!! Other staff members are not helpful and are rude as well. They have never smiled or welcomed you into office and seem annoyed!! Wait time to be seen by the doctor averages anywhere between 1-2 hours!! Very long!! You have to call back several times to make an appointment. You are sent directly to voice mail and never get a return call!

March 20th, 2017

I think many of these recent reviews are fake to counteract the older ones that inwoikd say from My experience with this doctor are accurate. I've seen this doctor on and off for over ten years. He's always late there is never a 5min wait so that's an indication the reviews are fake. He had an office on 34th street then at Nyu and now a new office. He likes to give pills and send you to other doctors for useless tests and injections. His follow up is terrible and his staff in all his offices is awful and not knowledgeable. He even has a poor reputation with his peers. He does a ton of workers comp claims which I think is his bread and butter because no one else sticks with this guy. He can be arrogant

March 20th, 2017

Dr. Varlotta is outstanding -- knowledgeable, personable and explains everything

Dr. Varlotta has healed me when others had not been able to make accurate diagnoses or provide successful treatments. After my first visit, I was pain free a short time later. He listens, understands and synthesizes symptoms resulting in accurate diagnoses and useful treatment.

March 16th, 2017

Outstanding and thoughtful care, with terrific outcome

Dr. Varolotta took a holistic view of my problems, gave me a thoughtful diagnosis and then developed a treatment plan that addressed not just my symptoms but my overall health. The outcome was outstanding and I am deeply grateful for his care.

March 16th, 2017

Diagnosed properly for first time in 9 years!

Excellent experience & relief in knowing I can finally move in the healthy direction.