Dr Gerard Varlotta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Gerard Varlotta?

test

Test email body New Pat

QA test New patient

Supportive, knowledgeable, and patient

Posted on September 17th, 2017

I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr.Varlotta who really listened to me when I felt there was a change in my level of pain. He was able to appreciate my symptoms and within a reasonable amount of time had developed a plan of care. I have referred him to colleagues who have also found him to be an excellent provider. His staff is very attentive and quick to respond to calls and follow-up visits.

very professional

Posted on September 12th, 2017

comfortable

Superior care, attention, and diagnosis...

Posted on September 12th, 2017

This physician is a superior in every respect. Diagnosis, treatment, and follow up are far better than most of my other experiences. I'm fortunate to enjoy care from several excellent doctors, and Dr. Varlotta stands at the top of the list.

Good Dr

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I have been going here for years. Dr. V is a good Dr that takes the time & cares.

Dr Varlotta saved my life............

Posted on August 30th, 2017

I was suffering from a broken facet cyst of my L4-5. It was Christmas, and all my doctors were on vacation. I was in horrible agony. I had spoken with the doctors office before, but they originally were booked and could not see me for weeks. When my pain got so bad I called everyone and anyone I could think of. I spoke with David Dr Varlotta's assistant and he could hear in my voice the terrible pain. He got me into the office that day, and I have been a faithful patient ever since.

Perplexed

Posted on June 29th, 2017

This doctor used to be good. Decades ago. He has waits over an hour in his office, doesn't return calls, has frustrated staff with his lack of patient follow through and doesn't return calls or make calls promised and cancels appointments. He also over orders injections and other tests I think to make more money for himself and his people he has relationships with. He is knowledgeable but if waiting hours and pulling teeth for follow though and getting no where and spending tons of money on tests is ok with you then be my gues.

Life changing!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I have a very complex body and many pain problems. Dr. Varlotta has not only sent me to the best physial therapists but has also been able to treat my neuromuscular pain problems when others couldn't.