A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Ventrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Ventrella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Ventrella, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Ventrella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Ventrella MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerard Ventrella practice?
- Dr. Gerard Ventrella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Ventrella practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Primary Care Doctors.