Otolaryngologists
151 Fries Mill Rd
Ste 305
Blackwood, NJ 08012
856-401-9155
Locations and availability (4)

|  One of the best around  |  show details
by Ant D'Emilio Jr on Aug 20th, 2014

Dr Vernose did a full rhinoplasty, septoplasty turbinate reduction, deviated septum and tip work on me back in July 2013 and November 2013 (had to do the tip because i didnt ask for it the first time). He is the man!!!!! He also did my mother's nose surgery over 20 years ago. He is down to earth and has awesome bedside manner. He listens to everything you have to say and doesnt just treat you like any other patient. I had surgery on nose back in 08 & 09 and the Dr that did it destoryed my nose and my breathing. There was massive amounts of scar tissue in my nose that was extremely hard to work with. Dr Vernose corrected everything and gave me a whole new nose. He is smart and definitely knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get their nose done or anyone that has any issues that would require and ENT specialist. Doc you are the man and i cant thank you enough for the work you did on me!!!! Definitely in my opinion one of the best ENT specialists/suregons on the East Coast.

|  Too rushed.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was sent to Dr. McGrath to have my sinuses evaluated after being diagnosed with sleep apnea. He asked me a few questions, numbed my sinus...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com