Dr. Gerard Francis Vitale MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Vitale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Vitale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Aneurysm, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerard F. Vitale practice?
Dr. Gerard Vitale practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Surgeons, Glen Cove General Practitioners, and Glen Cove Cardiothoracic Surgeons.