A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Vitale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Vitale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Vitale, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitale graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitale has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard Francis Vitale MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerard F. Vitale practice?
- Dr. Gerard Vitale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerard Vitale practices Surgery near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY.
See Plainview Surgeons.