A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Zanolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Zanolli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zanolli
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Zanolli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Zanolli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanolli graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zanolli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard M Zanolli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. Zanolli practice?
- Dr. Gerard Zanolli has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Zanolli practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.