A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Zanolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Zanolli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zanolli
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zanolli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Zanolli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanolli graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zanolli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerard M Zanolli MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gerard M. Zanolli practice?
- Dr. Gerard Zanolli has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerard Zanolli practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.