A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerard Zanolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerard Zanolli is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerard Zanolli, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bereavement/Traumatic Grief
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanolli graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Zanolli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zanolli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan