A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Bueso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Bueso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Bueso, MD, PA is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueso graduated from Univ Di Siena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Siena, Italy. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bueso has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Bueso MD and PA is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Bueso practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Bueso has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Bueso practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.