A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Bueso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Bueso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bueso
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bueso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Macular Edema
High Blood Pressure
Type 1 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Bueso, MD, PA is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Weight Loss
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bueso graduated from Univ Di Siena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Siena, Italy. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bueso has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Bueso MD and PA is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Bueso practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Bueso has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Bueso practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.