A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Lopez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- United Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Cancio Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo C. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Lopez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bridgeport, WV.
See Bridgeport Cardiologists.