A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Caballero, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Caballero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Caballero has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo A Caballero MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Caballero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Caballero practices Surgery near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Surgeons.