A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Caballero, Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Caballero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Tamaulipas, Tampico.
Dr. Caballero has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo A Caballero MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Caballero practices Surgery near Franklin, WI.
See Franklin Surgeons.