A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerry Cabalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabalo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Cabalo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerry Cabalo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabalo graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cabalo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rutherford Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerry Cabalo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerry Cabalo practice?
- Dr. Gerry Cabalo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerry Cabalo practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Boone, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Elsinore, CA.
See Boone Internists, Boone Geriatric Doctors, and Boone Family Physicians.