Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Apparently he hasn't changed in 7 years show details Apparently he hasn't changed in 7 years
by Not a Lap Band Patient on Jan 14th, 2014

My doctor recommended this man because of his 'great hands'. I had to have colon surgery and simultaneously have an ovary removed by another doctor. My appointments with him always result in my blood pressure topping 200. He harassed me by saying he would remove both ovaries, no matter what the other doctor intended. I hated this doctor and sadly I did not realize I could have said NO and asked for another surgeon. He was verbally abusive, condescending and just an awful human being. My surgery was done in May 2007 and I still have horrible memories about this doctor and the follow up care was non-existent.

Wife and Sister-in-law both had bad times with Dr. Carcamo show details Wife and Sister-in-law both had bad times with Dr. Carcamo
by Stephen D. on Apr 3rd, 2013

If you are reading this, DO NOT use Dr. Carcamo. My wife had a horrible experience at each appointment, and ended up having to get the band removed after a year of misery. Her sister also ended up having to get he band removed. Do you self a favor, and go to BMI of Texas. They are the ones that took my wifes band out, and they were a pleasure to work with.

very dull very corse conn man show details very dull very corse conn man
Aug 18th, 2011

spoke to me as if reading a speach prepared for others, very redonant about the surgery and makes it sound like he is herding cattle to the slaughter, look up his utube video and watch what I Have stated.Thanks....you need to know and be informed.

It is all about the money and his abousive nature show details It is all about the money and his abousive nature
Aug 18th, 2011

I would never ever refer another person to get a lap band from this scamer he only gives fills for cash money and doesit so that you need many visits to get the right fill for your band, he speaks down to others and will verably abuse you at your weaest state of trying to get healthy.His sarcastic mean way of speaking to a patient is very counter productive, which the word is out and others who really need his help will know the truth,also he has hidden cameras in the rooms, and does not let any one know this.It is wrong to take advantage of of a persons weekness.You are welcome to find out yourself.Thank You, for reading my pain.

Great show details Great
Oct 27th, 2010

great doctor, fast and to the point :)

change show details change
Jan 29th, 2009

his ways need to change, he can be very mean.