A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Escobedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Escobedo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escobedo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Escobedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobedo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Escobedo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Escobedo DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Escobedo practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Escobedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Escobedo practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.