A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Escobedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobedo graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Escobedo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
- Christus Spohn Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Escobedo DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Escobedo practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Escobedo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Escobedo practices Ophthalmology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Stockton, TX.
See Odessa Ophthalmologists.