A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Goldberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Goldberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Victor Goldberger DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo V. Goldberger practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Goldberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Goldberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Orthopedic Surgeons.