Dr. Gerardo Goldberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Goldberger?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Goldberger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2013

Exceptional doctor and athlete

When I look for a doctor I seek out individuals that share my passions. I am an athlete and when I have a problem I want the doctor to know me and understand my values. Dr. Gerardo Goldberger is an Ironman athlete and knows how athletes think. He understands that we don't want to stop our workouts. I had the good fortune to know Dr. Goldberger as an athlete. When he heard of my back and leg pain he suggested an MRI. The results indicated spine issues that would only get worse without surgery. As a fellow athlete he understood my apprehension and sent me to another surgeon to confirm his analysis. The other surgeon confirmed Dr. Goldberger's analysis. It has been less than 6 months since my surgery and fortunately I am back to triathlon swimming, running and cycling pain free!!!!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Goldberger and believe you will be in very capable hands if you choose this awesome doctor.

November 17th, 2010

Excellent Orthapaedic Surgeon

Dr. Gerardo Goldberger is the most caring knowledgable surgeon I have ever met. He operated on me 2 times and I would highly recommend him as an excellent choice for orthopaedic surgery. Not only does he have an excellent bedside manner but he takes the time out to explain every detail of your problem and the best type of surgery that is warranted. Dr. Goldberger several months ago operated on a compound fracture in my spinal column. I knew at that time that I needed a laminectomy on my lumbar spine as well. However I was not ready mentally to undergo this type of surgery. When the time came for me to have the surgery I called Dr Goldberger and went to see him about all my options. Dr. Goldberger could of easily performed this surgery but recommended his colleague for the operation. I was fortunate enough to have both of these knowledgeable surgeons to correct the pains in both legs. I am now pain free in my legs thanks to Dr. Goldberger and Dr. Reich.

June 6th, 2010

I am an advid excercise and weight training person. For some reason my hand beagan to swell up, and i received tenderness in the wrist area. Dr, Goldbeger sent me for a MRI, and took care of the problem in his office swiftly. The problem was a cyst underneath the skin in between the joints, caused from years of weight training. I haven't Had a problem since.

January 18th, 2016