A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Guba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Guba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Guba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guba graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Reyes Guba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo R. Guba practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Guba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gerardo Guba practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.