A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Guba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Guba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Guba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guba graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guba has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerardo R. Guba practice?
Dr. Gerardo Guba practices Family Medicine near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
See Carson Family Physicians.