A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Hizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Hizon, Family and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hizon
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hizon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Hizon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hizon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hizon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo William Hizon MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 27 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo W. Hizon practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Hizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Hizon practices Sports Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.