Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Hizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Hizon, Family and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hizon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Hizon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hizon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hizon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo William Hizon MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 28 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo W. Hizon practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Hizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Hizon practices Sports Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
See Murrieta Family Physicians.