Dr. Gerardo Hizon, MD
Family and Sports Medicine

Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by SKC on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hizon helped me considerably when I had some major health issues and later had pancreatitis. He is very knowledgeable, caring doctor with great bedside manners and good sense of humor. I am thankful for his help.

Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Peggy McGill was so accommodating, and got me in for a last minute appointment. She was very personable and professional. She made sure she knew my history and we discussed future plans of treatment and sent off my prescription order.

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

this was my first time but I feel like he had very good bed side manners he listened to what I had to say but naturally he would have to see me more than once for me to really evaluate him

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed

Jul 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr Hizon and it was better than I had expected as I was able to get answers with Dr Hizon in one visit that I have been unable to get in 4 months with other doctors. Very happy to have been directed to him by a close friend.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon provides his patients with excellent medical care. His positive outlook and informed responses to patient questions or comments make him a standout in his field. His office demonstrates the best in teamwork among patient, staff, and doctor.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is knowledgeable, caring and easy to talk to. He has resolved a number of my past and current injuries. He knows his stuff and I highly recommend him.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, very kind and makes an effort to get to know the patient.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is truly invested in his patient's wellness. He has motivated me to work harder at being the best me I can be both physically, spiritually and emotionally. I love the time he takes to not only assess the problem but to also provide teaching.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon communicates with his patients and for me, that is a must. It is my body and i need to know information so that i can take care of it. He listens and makes good recommendations. Staff needs to be better at returning messages.

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is always very professional, attentive, and genuinely concerned about the well being of his patients. He goes above and beyond to provide the very best care!!

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor spent what felt less than 3 minutes of his attention toward me. He googled for a diagnosis and sent me on my way. I was billed nearly 300$ for the visit which discourages me from following up as my concerns were not resolved.Simply disappointed

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is amazing ! He was thoughtful compassionate and very knowledgable. The staff is very impressive. They are attentive and very warm in their personal interaction. They go out of their way to facilitate patients. One of my best doctor visits!

Jun 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is very professional, informative and seeks every resource to help you with optimal health and sports performance.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor & staff

May 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Listens and works with you to provide individualized solutions to your health issues. Personal programs tailored to me verses menu approach. Looking forward to long term association.

May 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is always concerned with my health and does not rush through the visit. I recommend him highly.

May 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Amazing dr.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always manages to get you in, and he always seems to have the right treatment - regardless of how ridiculous the injury.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff was professional and friendly. Dr. Hizon is very knowledgeable and friendly. He shows concern for patients.

May 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is by far one of the best doctor I have had the honor of being seen by and I have seen many over my 58 years.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon, and his staff are always very personable and professional during my visits. Unlike some other doctor's I have seen in the past, Dr Hizon listens very closely to what I am telling him about my injury, and prescribes what works best to treat it.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I arrived 10 minutes early, and waited 50 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. Dr. Hizon clearly did not read the notes his nurse had prepared for him. After fumbling a half-hearted diagnosis, he referred me to wikipedia to do my own research.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon was recommended to me and I would recommend him to others.

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

What a great doctor!

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I dropped off a couple CD's of my surgery at the Dr. request. The girl at the front desk never handed the CD's to the Dr. My biggest complaint is how long you wait to see the Dr. On average, you are going to wait an hour no mater the time of day.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

there are items still being addressed will complete later.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased and satisfied with Dr. Hizon's understanding, treatment, and possibilities for solution to my medical needs which seem to change each year.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The office worked hard to fit me in the same day. Dr. Hizon is proactove and is concerned with preserving health and preventing problems before they occur! He talks about nutrition, exercise and how to be your healthiest to prevent diseases. LOVE IT!

May 3rd, 2015

Fabulous md. Cares about preventative medicine and getting people at a healthy weight so they won't have to be treated for diseases. He is knowledgeable and I finally found a great doc!

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very encouraging physician and a friendly and professional staff; an unusual combination in Riverside County. He seemed genuinely concerned and was able to effectively listen, treat, and give me follow-up options.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Hison is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. I highly recommend him.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Jerry is the best doctor I have encountered in this area. I made a perfect choice when I accepted him as my doctor. Answers all my questions and is clear with his answer when I ask for help. He deserves five gold stars.

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

:-)

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon listens, which means a lot to me. He is thorough. He is understanding. He is willing to work with his patients. Kudos!

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First visit with Dr. Jerry, pleasant experience looking forward to my follow up appointment.

Apr 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Session very informative and we really appreciated the immediate record provided by steno. Wait to be seen was unusually long, however, that was probably due to being squeezed into the schedule for which we were thankful. I recommend this organization.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went in to get a second opinion and I am very glad that I did. Dr Hizon provided detailed information that I found to be extremely useful. He took the time to fully explain my condition and the available treatment options.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

From the moment I walked in the door, I felt as if everyone knew me already . So very comfortable. The information I received from everyone from the Medical assistant to the PAC and the Doc was consistent across the board. Which was very reassuring !

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a long time patient of Dr. Hizon and have been appreciative of his help and direction. He takes the time to listen and understand not only what the charts say but listens to what is going on in my life. More doctors would benefit from the styl

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has all the technology tools right there in his exam rooms to show patients exactly what their ailment is and what the most current options are. His bedside manner and info is superior.

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Hizon for over 20 years. I broke my leg in a bike race in Arizona. When I came home Dr. Hizon was recommended to do my post op. I have been going to him since.

Apr 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

For this visit I saw Peggy McGill. She was very understanding and communicative during the entire visit. I felt very comfortable with her and would highly recommend her to friends and family.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Im so glad that I found this family doctor he takes the time to listen and answer any concern is not in a hurry like other doctors, he give you time, also they don't make you wait they respect your appointment on time I really recommend him they are p

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is thorough, friendly, and professional. He has always been helpful with my health needs.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I decided it was time to find a doctor for my husband and I to establish care. I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Hizon. He seems to really care and wants his patients to live life fully. He took time to ask a lot of questions.

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff was very friendly and attentive. Dr. Hizon answered all my questions and explained my diagnosis thoroughly. I came in to my appointment very nervous but left feeling confident that I was going to get better.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A very kind, caring, compassionate doctor with excellent communication skills.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Office is very nice and has a feeling of serenity. Staff is very nice and professional. Dr. Hizon is great and you can tell he knows what he is doing.

Mar 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is hands down the best physician I have ever had. I am beyond fortunate to be under his care. No doctor has ever taken the time with me that Dr. Hizon does every single visit. Truly a great doctor and remarkable man.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Personable - answers my questions - supportive staff - always has a plan to improve my health

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is a great sports doctor. He is very good at what he does that I am willing to overlook the long wait between actual appointment time and time that he gets in the room.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is super professional. I never feel rushed at his office as he takes the time to address any health concerns that I bring up. Whenever I go see him, which fortunately isn't too often, I always feels he is looking out for my health.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everybody was very friendly and helpful, and helped me proceed forward with what I had to do. Everyone helped in whatever manner I needed and was very attentive, will be coming back again!

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is amazing! He takes the time to thoroughly explain every detail of your condition! I have a pretty serious injury and he let me know the truth and did not beat around the bush. I know I am in good hands with him and his team!

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Top notch

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

an outstanding doctor has the absolute highest recommendation possible

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon takes time and listens. His staff is very friendly and welcoming.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

THE OFFICE STAFF WAS AWESOME! ALL MY CONCERNS WERE MET AND OTHER ISSUES ADDRESSED. WILL BE BACK AND WILL RECOMMEND DR. HIZON TO ALL… GREAT JOB!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB :)

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I avoid going to doctors and only go when I absolutely have to. Dr. Hizon made me feel very comfortable and listened to my bodily complant. He was also willing to discuss alternitive method of healing. Thank you Dr. Hizon for your concern!

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

was very friendly and helpful! hope to stay with him as my physician for a while!

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt rushed and I wasn't able to cover all the reasons I was there.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is VERY knowledgable and uses technology in the room. Great teaching aids!

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon runs an efficient office with a professional staff. He cares and is a good communicator.

Feb 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is focused not just on your health in the present, but the future, as well. I love how he motivates me not just to be good, but to be great with regards to my health!

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is both professional, and personable. Unlike many medical professionals, he takes the time to explain issues as well as offering choices.for continuing treatment. I will and have referred friends and relatives to his practice

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is an excellent doctor no like he gets to know his patients and takes time with them and not rushed

Feb 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is a wonderful Dr. He is the only Dr. that my husband will go see with out putting up a fight.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor who listens to your problems. Excellent diagnostician.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is always very thorough making sure to address all concerns and symptoms. I alway feel like a valued patient.Dr Hizon follows up, post appointment, as necessary.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is an excellent doctor or I would not still be having him as family doctor for over 20 years for all family members. He has always gone the extra mile too make sure our heath is foremost and to get treated to cure all ailments.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The appt was only late because we were an "extra"for the day for which we were appreciative. Very happy with the service and attention.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Medical staff was excellent as usual, always a pleasure visiting!

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My husband valued Peggy's analytical assessment and how she addressed my medical situation and to help me feel better quickly. Her diagnosis worked and within 6 hours my pain dropped from an 8 to a tolerable level. Thank you for helping me feel better!

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I made my appointment, walked in at 9:00am, was in seeing Dr. Hizon by 9:10am. Dr. Hizon was very thorough, has wonderful bedside manner. He gave me information on a few great books to read, along with making me feel like I was his only client.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has been my PCP for 9 years. As a retired nurse I highly respect his abilities of diagnosis and assessment. His personality is always warm and friendly. I continue to recommend him to anyone in need of a good physician.

You can trust Dr. Hizon. Usually on time, just thought you would want to know

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I waited over two hours and left , Disneyland doesn't even make you wait that long , and if they do , they are curteous enough to let you know how long wait is. No person ever followed up , so disappointed. To be fair was not actual visit with dr hizon

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hizon was very personable. He addressed all of my concerns, and was was very patient with me. I will recommend him to my family and friends!

Jan 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Reception/front desk individual was exceptional! Was kind, considerate, understanding, helpful, and seemed to be genuinely concerned with what the patients needed. All the staff was great. I love the efficiency of the office and respect for my time.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

1st visit good

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Dr. Hizon because of his professionalism and he listens to his patients who may have any questions. He makes you feel comfortable in an environment that isn't always pleasant. Dr. Hizon puts you at ease and really cares.

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon and his staff are the best. As always, a great and productive visit!

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is the best. He is the first dr I go to with any sports injury

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is the best family and sports medicine physician I have ever had. Hands down.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really enjoyed my time with Dr Hizon. He was informative, educated, and genuinely caring.

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon was very professional and welcoming to my family and I. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Inland Empire looking for top of the line treatment and care.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has been treating me for a variety of work place injuries and personal medical care since Oct, 2006. He is very professional and is an excellent physician. He has a network of quality physicians who will take care of your specific needs.

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is a fantastic DR. I highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you for healing my ankle and supporting my healing journey !

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I have gone to see Dr. Hizon many, many times -- shoulder surgery, broken foot, a few cracked ribs -- and each time it is such an utter and completely wonderful experience, b/c his art comes from the heart, listening, caring, truly&deeply.

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has been my primary doctor for 10 years. He has always spent more time with me than any other doctor has. He treats 3 generations of my family. We would be lost without him!

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dt. Hizon is one of the best doctors that I have. He is the primary doctor for me and everyone in my family. He is very thorough on explaining health and how injuries will turn out. I would recommend and refer Dr. Hozon and his team to anyone.

Dec 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment went well and Dr. Hizon addressed the reason for the appointment.

Dec 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always - Dr Hizon addresses all of my concern in a very timely manner. He's the BEST!

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt like dr Hizon truely was concerned about my condition and his method of cure was one that wasn't after my wallet. Looking at switching to him as my primary care doctor.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was on time. The Doctor explained on how he treats his patient and that assured me for a great upcoming care for now and future.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent knowledge of nutrition and women's health along with a great bedside manner.

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so happy to have found Jerry Hizon as my provider. Lucky me!!!

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon portrays a sincere desire in seeing my condition improve... very thorough and complete exam.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon truly cares about men's health. I would strongly recommend his services to anyone wanting to improve their physical well being

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit to this office, was able to get a same day appointment, didn't wait long and the immediate concern was addressed well. Highly recommend this office.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor I have ever dealt with. Went above and beyond for me.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So happy I found you guys!! Everyone was great! I have never had a better experience, and have already recommended your office to my friends and family. I feel truley feel so blessed to have found you guys!

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was late getting the information-on my back injury. I was referred to Dr Hizon and now understanding my injury a lot better. The Dr explained to me what was happening and although he ordered an MRI that would give him clear view of my of my Lumbar Spine

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring!

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and personable Dr. Scheduling next appointments are really easy. And nice staff. Would highly recommended.

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Too much time waiting for Doctor to see you..

Nov 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has been my primary physician for about 10 years. His focus is on treating any issues I have and on improving my long term health through proper nutrition and exercise. Excellent doctor, friendly, attentive, professional. Highly recommend him

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recently rediscovered Dr. Hizon, after having gone through a number of health insurance changes and the good doctor changing his practice. I could not be happier that we reconnected and he is now in charge of managing my health care!

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is always excellent. I've never had a problem scheduling an appointment, whether needed immediately or not. He is great at covering all of my concerns & questions, has a sense of humor, but is also very professional. Same goes for his staff. A

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Hizon is the best in the business. I highly recommend. He's always got an idea for something I can do "right now" to improve my health and not just treat my symptoms. Dr. Hizon helped me lose 90 lbs. Very great patient care!

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Finally, a doctor that pays attention to the smallest comment, follows through, has a great sense of humor, all much appreciated qualities.

Nov 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is caring, knowledgible, and professional. He has always gone the extra mile to take great care of us. No matter what our emergency has been, Dr. Hizon has taken the time to assist us and provide us the need medical care.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is a very knowledgable Doctor that explains complex medical conditions and terms with clarity. I felt assured I was in good hands. I would highly recommend Dr. Hizon to family and friends. Dan W.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i walked out of my 11:15 appt at 1:10. that is just way too long to be in an office for a five minute visit.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a very knowledgeable and state of the art physician!

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment with Dr. Hizon, I was very encouraged and hope for a long patient/doctor relationship.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first meeting with Dr. Hizon. Very pleased and encouraged at this point. Looking forward to the next appointment.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is a outstanding doctor who cares about his patients as well as his community. I met the good Doctor after being struck by a motor vehicle at work in October, 2006. He managed my care and referred me to the very best doctors. Thank you!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is very caring and concerned about his patients. His knowledge about health issues and his understanding of how important it is to get to the bottom of things shows a confidence in that is not seen to much with other Dr's I have been to lately.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is excellent in all areas of health issues. Freely discuses methods to improve health through exercise, diet and medication. He takes the health of his patients to keep them well and happy as his duty.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hison addressed all of my concerns without making me feel rushed. I know I have found the right physician who will provide the comprehensive care that I have been looking for. The entire staff is great & I'm very happy with the experience. Thank you!

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is the kind of medical network with patient care in mind. I was very pleased with the doctor and his staff.

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has been my family doctor for a number of years. I have been going through a very difficult time lately, and Dr. Hizon is the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. He is simply the best.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait over one hour to see the doctor. I realize that there may at times be valid reasons for the doctor to be substantially behind schedule. But common courtesy requires the doctor or his staff to keep the patient informed as to the reason

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

GREAT!

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent concern for his patients. Gets to the real issues at hand. Approachable, but you can tell he means to get down to business. The business of making you a healthy happy person.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is fantastic in diagnosing issues, find the lowest common denominator to correct the problem and then prescribing common sense solutions to stay fit and healthy.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and informative makes you feel comfortable

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Still assessing, different rune if office experience Dr. Hizon appears to be caring, and however the/his out source referral resources are not the best or reliable. New practice, hope to have a better visit next time.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I went into this appointment as a follow up and review of my lab reports but came in with a new issue with my left knee. All were handled in a reasonable time and very professionally. The staff as always treated me like I was their only patient.

MBA show details MBA
by Edward Pragides on Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Hizon value me as a patient who he shows care. Very professional. Staff are very courteous. I'll recommend Dr. Hizon to anybody who needs an honest and an excellent Doctor.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon was very attentive and thorough in discussing all issues and treatments. The entire staff was kind and helpful also.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the total attention Dr. Hizon gives to his patients. I never mind waiting since I know he will listen and give me the time needed to address my concern. I appreciate the options he gives for treatment.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is just one great guy. Him and his staff are top notch!!

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is wonderful. He listens, is knowledgable and cares about preventative health also, i.e., diet and exercise and overall health. Also quite important, is his support staff and front office. They are very nice and organized. Makes a world of diff

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

More Excellent

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent!

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is what personal attention is about, start to finish.

Aug 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hizon spends the time necessary to make my concerns are addressed. Very thorough examination and excellent communication . I will recommend Dr. Hizon to all who need a doctor.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Happy with visit. Recommend Hizon to all friends and family.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon was very professional and made us feel very comfortable :) We will definitely recommend him to our fam/friends

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Super impressed with doctor and staff!

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Hizon's knowledge, 'patient presence,' and I recommend him to all my friends and family when the occasion arises. He is very personable as well as efficient, and his staff is well-trained and helpful.

Aug 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is a sports medicine doctor as well as a family practice. He wants me to train for something like a marathon to get physical fit which I am not going to do. He also wants to get me off my meds which I feel I need for my fibromylgia.

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Other than the long wait, this visit, like all others with Dr. Hizon was productive and instructive and has already led to an improvement in a long-standing, debilitating condition. Would and have recommended Dr. Hizon to all my friends and family.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly staff they listen to your questions with great follow up .

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the most knowledgable physicians in the valley. Bedside manner is excellent! He listens to YOU, the patient, and thinks outside the box. He promotes health screening; diet and exercise with ideas and suggestions on HOW you can achieve you goals.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He did a wonderful job and I left feeling a lot better!

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff very compassionate.

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has an incredible ability to connect with his patients allowing them to feel comfortable during the visit and confident in his ability. Dr. Hizon forms relationships with his patients and goes above and beyond to address their concerns.

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is one of the few doctors who actually listens to the patient!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great place and nice people

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon and his entire office staff were so professional and caring! Doctor Hizon was genuinely concerned for my health and sent me to the ER so that I could get quick results of lab tests to diagnose what was wrong. I highly recommend him.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was a little disappointed to find out that all my past records are not on file with the office. I think the need for past information should be available anytime and up to date. If there is something I can do to expedite this please let me know.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I trust Dr. Hizon implicitly and I am hoping that with the care he has suggested, I will heal completely.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Really professional and friendly staff! Dr. Hizon listened to all my concern and addressed them. He truly gave me his undivided attention without rushing me!

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service. Attentive. Answered ALL of my concerns, even ones I forgot I asked about. Made sure I understood everything.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor, takes the time to listen which is hard to find these days...

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is very knowledgable and caring. His staff is excellent, thorough and caring as well. If you want to be healthy, whole and live well, I highly recommend this professional doctor, staff. I know that you would be in competent hands!

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Would really like it if the office manager could call back when we leave her a message re: a time sensitive issue.

Jun 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very concerned and caring... Called during tag weekend to give update on lab results... Staff equally caring...

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Actually I have recommended Dr. Hizon several times to friends and family. We enjoy our visits because he knows his stuff and has become a trusted friend. He's direct but caring and keeps me working on bettering my health!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon and his staff are friendly and professional. I have never had a doctor or staff that have been so proactive on my behalf. I highly recommend Dr. Hizon to anyone looking for a doctor, you will not be disappointed.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had many friends over the years tell me that I should be going to Dr. Hizon. I finally went to see him and now realize what my friends have been telling me. Great visit. Great Doctor.

Jun 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon always addresses the source of the problem with a friendly bedside manner. He has a way of making you feel better before you leave the office.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon has been my Dr. for over 20 years, my wife and my son also go to him.

Jun 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is very professional, personal and knowledgeable.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Your new office is beautiful, and the view out each window in each waiting room is lovely and quieting. This location is much easier for me to get to. Dr. Hizon, you are so personable! And your staff is extremely accomodating and efficient.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is an excellent listener and takes the time to fully understand my health concerns.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is awesome! He is a superbly knowledgeable doctor for general medicine and there is none better when it comes to getting people back to their athletic activities!! I drive 45 mins to see him but it is very much worth it!!

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon not only focused on my immediate ailment, but took the time to check on my general health and well being. Would highly recommend him. I also found the email reminder system very helpful

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Jerry is always on top of his game. I don't mind a 30 minute wait because when I do get in Jerry spends whatever time is necessary to answer all my questions and concerns

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is very passionate about the health of his patients. He takes the time to listen to your concerns, and together works with you, with your medical needs.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon was thorough and professional. He addressed my concerns, listened to my opinion and was genuinely concerned about my injury. He was also very friendly and funny. I highly recommend him and his staff. They were all great!

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing. Straight to the point with helpful, real-time solutions for todays busy lifestyle. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Very professional.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Hizon for a number of years. I am very pleased with him and have had no experience that was not positive. He is always very professional and when needed has made positive referrals for me. will continue to see him as needed.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Hizon is fantastic! He listens to my questions and concerns and does a great job explaining what needs to be done - great family doc. Just need to fix the admin side of the practice (call backs for appointments and wait times are hit and miss).

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and caring.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care, he has a good beside manner and explains the POC well to patients.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've just recently transferred to Dr. Hizon as my wife was very happy with his responsiveness to her needs. I had been with my doctor for a while and didn't use him often. The last time I tried to make an appt it took 3 weeks. It took a day w Dr. Hizon

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thourough and discusses health issues to keep me healthy in future... Like exercise, diet, and less stressed life. Proactive doctor who cares for his patients.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always - my visit with Dr Hizon was a good experience. The wait time was very reasonable, and once in the exam room, was taken care of right away. I would recommend Dr. Hizon to all!

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon listened carefully to my description of medical issues and provided recommendations and medications responsive to my needs.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is excellent! His philosophy is to educate so I can make better decisions about my own health. He is very proactive where patient health is concerned. I can't recommend him highly enough. His staff is top of the line too!

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hizon is knowledgeable, professional and personable. I am thrilled to have him as a physician

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband has been seeing Dr. Hizon for many yrs. & introduce me to him when we got married. I have never been more pleased with a doctor! (& I'm really picky) You can tell he really cares about his patient's health & well being!

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The absolute best!!!

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this Doctor and staff. My only suggestion would be for a strong Admin person to ensure details aren't missed.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very impressed with the high level of personal concern, the organized corrective program, and the comforting expertise of Dr. Hizon and everyone in the group.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Jerry and his staff was very effecient in explaining my concerns of my health issues and took the time to make sure I understood the details as I had many questions.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent appointment with no delays, good referrals and great attention to detail

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr hizon is the da bomb!!!!

Mar 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was extremely pleasant, easy to talk to! and best of all he fixed my problem.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is not only a great family practitioner, he is taking advantage of technology to help his patients with their "health management" needs, potentially requiring less frequent office visits. His staff is top notch, and I highly recommend!

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. Was wonderful. Made me feel very comfortable. Didn't feel rushed, which was what I loved the most. Will recommend to everyone :)

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had to leave Dr Hizon 4 years ago because of our insurance change, so happy to have him back as our doctor.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon and his staff of nurses and assistants are friendly, courteous, and professional.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and efficient office and great and thorough doctor.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is one of the most knowledgeable and caring Doctor I have ever worked with he takes the time to answer your questions and really cares about the patient. He is my whole families Doctor and I would recommend him to anyone who wants top notch care

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Hizon is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and their OVERALL well being. He takes his time to really listen and understand. Often times he goes above and beyond the visit to make a difference in a patient's day and even their life!

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon is one of the most professional doctors I have met. I am glad I am a patient of his. He cares about overall men's health and has programs to work for everyone. Thanks!!!

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly staff and prompt, efficient service. Great job Jerry!

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hizon in the best!!!

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seen by Dr. Hizon now for 3 months. I have been very pleased under his care and feel that he truly is interested in helping me improve my health. His staff is super friendly and my appointments are super easy to set up on line and quick!

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My family has been treated by Dr. Hizon for sport injuries for many years. He and his staff are very knowledgable and they give you their time. I highly recommend Dr.Hizon.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent. Never a problem with Dr. Hizon

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Hizon was a complete professional. His knowledge in the medical field is superior to any Dr. I've ever seen for any reason. Dr. Hizon always listens to my concerns before diagnosing; I would highly recommend him to patients of any age.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Knowlegable & great with teens! show details Knowlegable & great with teens!
by Amy on Feb 12th, 2013

A great sports med doc with a great bedside manner. Thoroughly explans things in a way the average person can understand. Both my daughters have seen him for different sports injuries an he was fantastic! Thank you Dr Hizon!!!

I tell everyone I know about Dr Hizon show details I tell everyone I know about Dr Hizon
Nov 29th, 2011

I am very athletically active, and have had a few physical mishaps in the 6 years that I have lived in the Temecula Valley. Dr Hizon and his team never turn you away, and are always there to promptly diagnose and consult with me about how to heal my pains. Thank you all for the wonderful job you do making me feel at-ease during every visit!

Top Notch Doctor! show details Top Notch Doctor!
Nov 14th, 2011

Our family has gone to Dr. Hizon for a number of years now (15). Not only is Dr. Hizon the epitomy of excellence in his daily medical practice at Ouch but also as a member of the community. Descriptive adjectives I would use to describe Dr. Hizon: caring, competant, professional, knowledgeable, friendly.

by Dan Murphy on Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Hizon and his staff are truly amazing. I was referred to Dr. Hizon by a professional Motocross rider (MC) 10 years ago after moving to the Temecula Valley from Orange County. It took me years to find my Seal Beach based primary care physician, and with just one visit to Ouch, I knew then that Dr. Hizon would be my physician of choice! Dr. Hizon cares and has passion for his patients and providing top quality health care. "Great Doctor worth the wait".

Follow Up and Annual Exam show details Follow Up and Annual Exam
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Hizon and the staff at Ouch Medical truly make going to see the doctor a pleasant experience. His interest in you as the patient is genuine and caring. After my exam, I know exactly what my next steps will be on the road to recovery.Thank you!

Jim Matteson show details Jim Matteson
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Hizon has been my personal Doctor for over 9 yrs and what I will tell you never had I experienced a Doctor who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Hizon makes you feel comfortable and makes you feel as if your his only patient and leave his office fully knowing what is going on...That is called peace of mind!!!!

What a great experience! show details What a great experience!
Nov 6th, 2011

My son saw Dr. Hizon for a sports injury and we were so impressed with his time spent providing a detailed diagnosis as well as treatment options. Dr. Hizon has outstanding interpersonal skills and ensured that my son understood the nature and expected healing time of his injury. We are confident that the treatment my son received will enable the most expedient return to his sport activity. We were very pleased with our experience and have full faith and trust in seeing Dr. Hizon for any future general or sprots related mediacl needs.

This Doc is the exception show details This Doc is the exception
Sep 23rd, 2011

I needed to find a new doctor and found Dr. Hizon after an internet search. I liked that he was an internist, but also understood sport injuries. His philosophy to get people to "move" is foremost for each of his patients. His interest in my health is genuine and I really appreciate the time he dedicates to my health.

Very Pleased Paitent show details Very Pleased Paitent
by Virginia Finnie on Sep 4th, 2008

We got an appointment right away. Dr. Hizon was very knowledgeable. We liked that he had x-rays in his office and was able to get our son the Knee Brace, and thumb brace he needed right at his office. He knew our son's coaches and wrote letters to them. He billed our insurance and will send us a bill for our portion. I will take all my kids to him for their sports injuries--it was a one stop visit!