Dr. Gerardo Hizon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Hizon?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Hizon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017

Saved My Life 2X's

Dr Hizon saved my life 2 X'x last year 2016, with his attention to details. He had time to examine me completely. I had two major surgeries. Then later this year 2017, he referred me to the best in orthopedics for my broken arm surgery.

February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Hizon helped me considerably when I had some major health issues and later had pancreatitis. He is very knowledgeable, caring doctor with great bedside manners and good sense of humor. I am thankful for his help.

May 3rd, 2015

Fabulous md. Cares about preventative medicine and getting people at a healthy weight so they won't have to be treated for diseases. He is knowledgeable and I finally found a great doc!

September 3rd, 2014

MBA

Dr. Hizon value me as a patient who he shows care. Very professional. Staff are very courteous. I'll recommend Dr. Hizon to anybody who needs an honest and an excellent Doctor .

February 12th, 2013

Knowlegable & great with teens!

A great sports med doc with a great bedside manner. Thoroughly explans things in a way the average person can understand. Both my daughters have seen him for different sports injuries an he was fantastic! Thank you Dr Hizon!!!

November 29th, 2011

I tell everyone I know about Dr Hizon

I am very athletically active, and have had a few physical mishaps in the 6 years that I have lived in the Temecula Valley. Dr Hizon and his team never turn you away, and are always there to promptly diagnose and consult with me about how to heal my pains. Thank you all for the wonderful job you do making me feel at-ease during every visit!

November 14th, 2011

Top Notch Doctor!

Our family has gone to Dr. Hizon for a number of years now (15). Not only is Dr. Hizon the epitomy of excellence in his daily medical practice at Ouch but also as a member of the community. Descriptive adjectives I would use to describe Dr. Hizon: caring, competant, professional, knowledgeable, friendly.

November 13th, 2011

Dr. Hizon and his staff are truly amazing. I was referred to Dr. Hizon by a professional Motocross rider (MC) 10 years ago after moving to the Temecula Valley from Orange County. It took me years to find my Seal Beach based primary care physician, and with just one visit to Ouch, I knew then that Dr. Hizon would be my physician of choice! Dr. Hizon cares and has passion for his patients and providing top quality health care. "Great Doctor worth the wait".

November 10th, 2011

Follow Up and Annual Exam

Dr. Hizon and the staff at Ouch Medical truly make going to see the doctor a pleasant experience. His interest in you as the patient is genuine and caring. After my exam, I know exactly what my next steps will be on the road to recovery.Thank you!

November 9th, 2011

Jim Matteson

Dr. Hizon has been my personal Doctor for over 9 yrs and what I will tell you never had I experienced a Doctor who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Hizon makes you feel comfortable and makes you feel as if your his only patient and leave his office fully knowing what is going on...That is called peace of mind!!!!

November 6th, 2011

What a great experience!

My son saw Dr. Hizon for a sports injury and we were so impressed with his time spent providing a detailed diagnosis as well as treatment options. Dr. Hizon has outstanding interpersonal skills and ensured that my son understood the nature and expected healing time of his injury. We are confident that the treatment my son received will enable the most expedient return to his sport activity. We were very pleased with our experience and have full faith and trust in seeing Dr. Hizon for any future general or sprots related mediacl needs.

September 23rd, 2011

This Doc is the exception

I needed to find a new doctor and found Dr. Hizon after an internet search. I liked that he was an internist, but also understood sport injuries. His philosophy to get people to "move" is foremost for each of his patients. His interest in my health is genuine and I really appreciate the time he dedicates to my health.