May 3rd, 2015

Fabulous md. Cares about preventative medicine and getting people at a healthy weight so they won't have to be treated for diseases. He is knowledgeable and I finally found a great doc!

MBA show details MBA
by Edward Pragides on Sep 3rd, 2014

Dr. Hizon value me as a patient who he shows care. Very professional. Staff are very courteous. I'll recommend Dr. Hizon to anybody who needs an honest and an excellent Doctor.

Knowlegable & great with teens! show details Knowlegable & great with teens!
by Amy on Feb 12th, 2013

A great sports med doc with a great bedside manner. Thoroughly explans things in a way the average person can understand. Both my daughters have seen him for different sports injuries an he was fantastic! Thank you Dr Hizon!!!

I tell everyone I know about Dr Hizon show details I tell everyone I know about Dr Hizon
Nov 29th, 2011

I am very athletically active, and have had a few physical mishaps in the 6 years that I have lived in the Temecula Valley. Dr Hizon and his team never turn you away, and are always there to promptly diagnose and consult with me about how to heal my pains. Thank you all for the wonderful job you do making me feel at-ease during every visit!

Top Notch Doctor! show details Top Notch Doctor!
Nov 14th, 2011

Our family has gone to Dr. Hizon for a number of years now (15). Not only is Dr. Hizon the epitomy of excellence in his daily medical practice at Ouch but also as a member of the community. Descriptive adjectives I would use to describe Dr. Hizon: caring, competant, professional, knowledgeable, friendly.

by Dan Murphy on Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Hizon and his staff are truly amazing. I was referred to Dr. Hizon by a professional Motocross rider (MC) 10 years ago after moving to the Temecula Valley from Orange County. It took me years to find my Seal Beach based primary care physician, and with just one visit to Ouch, I knew then that Dr. Hizon would be my physician of choice! Dr. Hizon cares and has passion for his patients and providing top quality health care. "Great Doctor worth the wait".

Follow Up and Annual Exam show details Follow Up and Annual Exam
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Hizon and the staff at Ouch Medical truly make going to see the doctor a pleasant experience. His interest in you as the patient is genuine and caring. After my exam, I know exactly what my next steps will be on the road to recovery.Thank you!

Jim Matteson show details Jim Matteson
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Hizon has been my personal Doctor for over 9 yrs and what I will tell you never had I experienced a Doctor who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Hizon makes you feel comfortable and makes you feel as if your his only patient and leave his office fully knowing what is going on...That is called peace of mind!!!!

What a great experience! show details What a great experience!
Nov 6th, 2011

My son saw Dr. Hizon for a sports injury and we were so impressed with his time spent providing a detailed diagnosis as well as treatment options. Dr. Hizon has outstanding interpersonal skills and ensured that my son understood the nature and expected healing time of his injury. We are confident that the treatment my son received will enable the most expedient return to his sport activity. We were very pleased with our experience and have full faith and trust in seeing Dr. Hizon for any future general or sprots related mediacl needs.

This Doc is the exception show details This Doc is the exception
Sep 23rd, 2011

I needed to find a new doctor and found Dr. Hizon after an internet search. I liked that he was an internist, but also understood sport injuries. His philosophy to get people to "move" is foremost for each of his patients. His interest in my health is genuine and I really appreciate the time he dedicates to my health.

Very Pleased Paitent show details Very Pleased Paitent
by Virginia Finnie on Sep 4th, 2008

We got an appointment right away. Dr. Hizon was very knowledgeable. We liked that he had x-rays in his office and was able to get our son the Knee Brace, and thumb brace he needed right at his office. He knew our son's coaches and wrote letters to them. He billed our insurance and will send us a bill for our portion. I will take all my kids to him for their sports injuries--it was a one stop visit!