A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Labasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Labasan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labasan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Labasan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Ponce Labasan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo P. Labasan practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Labasan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Labasan practices Anesthesiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Anesthesiologists.