Overall Review

3.8

August 30th, 2016
Terrible Service
Off all the things said about this practice I have to agree 100% with how the front desk is handled. I waited very patiently on the line for more than 30 minutes and then i get an attitude from the girl because i mentioned it to her. On top of that the doctor does not follow up with the results, she puts the same girl on the front desk (which i bet is not a doctor) to explain them to you. She not only did not address the problem i had but just read a piece of paper and send me on my way without telling me if my problem can be fixed or any type of treatment.

November 16th, 2015
5 star doctor
I met Dr Lanes in the hospital when he was called in on my moms case I have to say I have never met a more compassionate doctor like he is. His bedside manor was understanding warm and caring,not something u see much of these days He helped my mother and is going to be her doc from here on in.She just loves him and thinks very highly of him and that's important that she comfortable. DR LANES should be nothing but a 5 star rating and I will recommend him to my friends and will also be seeing him myself.

June 26th, 2013
Bad staff
I dont recommend this doctor at all. I have same issue that John from previous review has. Completely agree with him. Secretary is bad never called me back for results. 1 star out 10

May 9th, 2013
Dr Lanes And Assitant
I dont recommend this doctor at all. Staff very bad ( secretary never answer always goes to voicemail ) very rude talking to you. Doctor dont spend the time that you really need to answer all questions you may have. After visit and medical tests they never follow up, no calls to give me results, knowing that my situation was very urgent. After sergury never received a call from secretary. I went to hospital to get my medical results because they never did. Please find another doctor.

March 6th, 2011
Excellent doctor
Dr. Lanes, you treated me in 1983 - 1985. You took very good care of me in diagnosing what my problem was. I will always be grateful for you medical attention I received at that time.

February 23rd, 2011
Very Patient
I've been seeing Dr Lanes for a while, he is very attentive, patient and takes the time to understand your problem. The office staff is very friendly. Only downside is the waiting room time, you have to pack some patience, because it's not one of those offices where you and in and out, the wait time is pretty extensive.

October 13th, 2010
My highest recommendation for Dr. Lanes
My first meeting with Dr. Lanes was during and acute attack of pancreatitis and I was in his office in my pajamas in the worst pain of my life. He sent me to the ER and the ER doctor pretty much had me buried with pancreatic cancer, Dr. Lanes ordered the appropriate tests and I was diagnosed with pancreatitis. He is so caring and with a wonderful personality and a sense of humor too. I have had both diagnostic and routine colonoscopies with Dr. Lanes and he is so wonderful that when he tells me I can come back in 5 years, I say "NO...I will see you in no more than 3 years." He is my favorite doctor EVER and I highly recommend him to all my friends who need to see as GI specialist.

October 25th, 2008
Excellent Doctor!!
Very kind and has a great bedside manner! He took his time with me and make a perfect diagnosis! Would highly recommend!