Dr. Gerardo Lopez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Lopez?

January 30th, 2015

Poor doctor, no compassion with families, "I am the doctor do not question me"

Been going to Dr. Lopez for years. From the beginning, he would answer questions, but over the past years, started to change, started having the attitude that he is the physician and believe your questions as a parent were ridiculous. The last visit, in front of our children, said to us, "why do you get stressed all the time" when all we did was bring in concerns about our children and ask questions. We answered, "we are the advocates for our children and that is our job." He also said to my young child, "I am only doing this tortuous swab for the flu because of your parent." Just weeks ago he didn't believe our child had the flu but in fact, he was shocked to find he did test positive. Pediatricians, especially at his age, need to know how to manage the entire family, reassure, education, show compassion. All we do is ask questions. Apparently, Dr. Lopez can't be questions as he is the doctor and the doctor is always right.

December 4th, 2013

Awesome Doctor!!!!

Dr. Lopez has been treating my children since birth. We have always loved the way he cares about us. My kids think he can cure anything. If anyone is ever sick they say Dr. Lopez will make them feel better. He is genuine, down to earth and a really nice person. I am fully confident in his expertise and love toward my family. He has always found time for us in an emergency and never makes us feel rushed while in the room. When he is with your child, it is as if he had no other appointments waiting for him. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish that he could also be my Doctor!

August 2nd, 2017