A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Losoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Losoya is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Losoya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atopic Dermatitis
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Losoya graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Losoya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Losoya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan