A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Losoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Losoya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Losoya
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Losoya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Losoya, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atopic Dermatitis
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Losoya graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Losoya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo Losoya MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo Losoya practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Losoya has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Losoya practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.