A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Garcia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo M Garcia MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Garcia practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.