A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Garcia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gerardo M. Garcia practice?
Dr. Gerardo Garcia practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.