A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gerardo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gerardo Garcia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gerardo Garcia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gerardo M Garcia MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gerardo M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Gerardo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gerardo Garcia practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.